Barbados Property Newsletters: Springcourt
Buying in another country is a big investment even if it’s on the beautiful island of
Barbados you’ve come to think of as your second home. So why not try before you
buy? What better way to find out if the property development and location is just
right for you? Several of our existing owners rent out their properties so come and
experience Springcourt before you become neighbours!
- February 2011: Most of our owners are from far overseas and so are not necessarily in Barbados all the time, nor on the island to make arrangements for their new home before they move in or before they next stay in their home. Mary Cozier provides a sourcing and buying services for owners...
- April 2011: This month our newsletter focuses on the tourist industry and what’s happening in the property market following the global recession of the last few years.
- May 2011: The Barbados Gospel Festival is celebrating its 19th year, and hasestablished itself as one of the leading festivals on the Barbados Eventscalendar and for the Caribbean region.
- October 2010: This month our newsletter focuses on the website update we’ve been working on for a while. We’ve also taken loads more photos so you can see the mature gardens and how Springcourt nestles so well into its landscape. We also have a dedicated page to my mother’s Caribbean Cookbook, which can now be ordered in the UK by PayPal.
- September 2010: We’ve finally given our website a 'makeover'! We’ve also taken loads more photos so you can see the mature gardens and how Springcourt nestles so well into its landscape. The gardens are now lush in trueCaribbean style as they continue to mature.
- July 2010: Is it time maybe that you returned to Barbados for its long sunny days and plenty of activities for all the family? So this month we give further updates in our summer series of events in Barbados. Be sure to catch the amazing Crop Over Festival!
- June 2010: Maybe it’s been your dream for a long time now to have a second home in Barbados. Whilst for some that goal is achievable and getting closer to being realised, for others it may still seem like an impossible dream or come balanced with concerns over the actual use a second home may have in reality. For some the answer is to buy in a gated community like Springcourt and to let their property while they are absent. For others this may not be quite the right solution. One often-overlooked solution is to opt for Shared Ownership.
- May 2010: This month we give an update on how our community is building at Springcourt. I’ll also be looking forward to moving in to my own condo here, which excites me as we’ve so many really nice owners already who will become my neighbours too...
- April 2010: The winds of change are now blowing their warm breezes across the property market here in Barbados and interest in second homes has risen exponentially in the last three months. In fact, so much so that prices are expected to rocket in the coming months. In London there’s a veritable buzz about our little part of the Caribbean helped along as usual by all the celebrity interest that Barbados attracts.
- January 2010: Included this month is an article on letting out your investment, as several of our owners already do at Springcourt. Also, if you’re thinking of investing in Barbados, we’ve included information about Scotiabank, which can provide mortgages to buyers of Springcourt properties.
- December 2009: Included this month is a follow-on piece to last month’s article on how easy and safe it is to buy in Barbados. This month we cover the actual process and details of how to buy a property at Springcourt.
- November 2009: Included this month is a flavour of a Bajan Christmas and a chance to buy a copy of my mother’s famous Caribbean Cookbook for yourself, or as an unusual gift. Also in this month’s newsletter we answer some of your questions about buying in Barbados.
- October 2009: On my recent trip to Barbados Judy, our marketing manager, joined me and curious to know exactly what the property market was doing we visited most of the current developments underway.
- September 2009: When I conceived Springcourt I wanted to build a community, whether the owners were investors, people who lived there, or who just visited from time to time. I’d like to introduce one of our owners, Cathrin Mueller, who kindly agreed to be interviewed and talk about her experience of being part of Springcourt.
- July 2009: At just US$345,000, No. 8 is a lovely West-facing one bed ground floor condo on this exclusive development. It’s unique in that it also comes with a tenant for a year and a guaranteed income of US$1000pm. Could No. 8 Springcourt be your investment home in sunny Barbados?
- May 2009: Exclusive Summer Special! You could save US$30,000 today!